The Volt Resistance Smart Heated Slippers features a built-in "smart" thermostat control that automatically adjusts heat output for optimal thermal comfort. The result is a hands free heated slipper with a self-regulating system that promises to keep you cozy warm allowing you to forget about cold feet for hours. Powered by very small but powerful rechargeable lithium battery packs, simply slip on the Smart Heated Slippers and instantly enjoy soothing warmth. These versatile Heated Slippers also feature a non-slip out-sole making them perfect for both indoor and outdoor use. This is our most robust out-sole ever and will help extend the life of the slippers. We feel great about all of new key features of the Smart Heated Slippers making them the most well rounded outdoor slipper.
* Comes with two (2) 3.7 Volt batteries and a wall charger
* Features a “Smart” thermostat that regulates optimum operating temperature
* Faux fur lining for extreme comfort and warmth
* Lasts for up to 4 hours on a single charge (runtimes can vary with ambient temperature)
* Sturdy outsole for indoor/outdoor use around the house or at work
* Features Volt’s patented Zero Layer® Heat System for superior heat transfer
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions and Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures and keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in