The Volt Resistance VOLT 3V Heated Socks will keep your feet warm and comfy with our extra thin heated sock liners that provide all day heat on a single charge. Made with moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit. Includes two small, at rechargeable VB320RC lithium batteries and dual charger and wireless remote. Each VB320RC 2000mAh battery weighs just around 2 ounces and discreetly tucks into a small storage pocket with hook and loop closure on the side of each sock. The battery comes with a built-in microprocessor controller with 3 power level settings. On the highest setting, the socks will provide over 3 hours of soothing warmth to the bottom of the foot, from the toes to your heel.
* Provides up to 10 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
* Includes two powerful 3.7V 2000mah flat rechargeable lithium batteries and a dual charger
* Three power level settings allowing you to select your desired heat output
* Made with moisture-wicking micro polyester to keep your feet dry and spandex interlock fabric that forms to the foot for a great fit
* Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
* Nylon cinch cord at the top of the sock to help keep a secure fit while you are active
Included with the socks are two battery leg straps in case you want to purchase separately our VB350 5000mAh batteries that will provide 8 hours of heat on the highest setting and over 20+ hours on the lowest setting.
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions and Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in