The Volt Resistance VICTORY 5V Heated Sweater Jacket is one of the most refined heated garments ever made. We continue to grow our product family by always utilizing our Zero Layer Heat System. In the Victory you will find the Zero Layer Heat System powered by a rechargeable 5V USB battery in 4 zones. Warmth will penetrate to your core through 2 heating pads in the chest, one heating pad in the back and one in the collar. The real innovation and progress in the heated clothing market lies within the fabric that is used to construct this slickly designed sweater. The proprietary wool poly yarn fabric has a plush feel that cradles you in ultra-softness. The inner part of the fabric is laminated which to you means it is windproof and waterproof to help protect you from the wind and rain. When you wear the Victory Heated Sweater Jacket by Volt you will undoubtedly feel warm and look crisp. The Victory Heated Sweater Jacket will come complete with a Volt brand VB560 rechargeable battery and USB charging cord. Once you plug in the 5V 6000 mAh battery you can turn the Victory on by pressing the external controller sewn on the outside of the garment by the right hip zipper pocket. It is important to note that you can use any properly rated USB battery or power bank to power this product. You must ensure that the power bank is rated for a minimum 2 amp output to properly operate the heat system.
Looking for extra batteries? VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery
* Comes with one VB560 5v 6000mAh USB power bank battery and charging cord
* Battery will provide soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* Wool/Poly blend for unmatched look and feel
* A large four-panel heating system centered in the back of the garment
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
* External push button controller switch with 3 power level settings
* Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Menís - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in