Partner Steel griddles come in anodized 1/4” 5052 food grade aluminum that forms these durable griddles is hard anodized with a tough coating that makes cleanup easier and promotes even heating. They are rectangular and feature 1 1/4" sloped sides with welded handles on the ends. These griddles heat rapidly and clean up easily; anodized surface means that a steel spatula won't scrape off the finish. These Partner Steel Griddles are the perfect cookware for different types and styles of cooking.
* Griddles are made of 1/4" 5052 food grade aluminum
* Season the griddle before use to provide a non-stick surface
* Sides & bottom are flat for maximum size & easy clean-out
* You may use steel spatula without scraping the finish
* Sides are 1.25” sloped
* Made in the USA
912G - Mini Griddle
* Griddle Size: 12" x 9"
* Made for 2 burner stoves
* Total Weight: 5 lbs.
*1218G - Small Griddle
* Griddle Size: 12" x 18"
* Made for 18" - 2 & 4 burner stoves
* Total Weight: 7 lbs.
1222G - Medium Griddle
* Griddle Size: 12" x 22"
* Made for 22" - 2 burner stove
* Total Weight: 9 lbs.
1626G - Large Griddle
* Griddle Size: 16" x 26"
* Made for 26" - 3 & 6 burner stoves
* Total Weight: 12 lbs.
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in