Manchester's DOT aluminum cylinders can be used in a multitude of applications: domestic, recreational, commercial, and industrial. They conform with strict compliance to DOT specifications 4BA, 4BW, and 4E - allowing for the use of these tanks on vehicles. "TC" in manufacturer part number indicates the cylinder is also approved to Transport Canada specifications.
* Used in a variety of applications — domestic, recreational, commercial, and industrial.
* Manufactured in the most up-to-date, state-of-the-art cylinder facilities in the U.S.A.
* Lightweight aluminum construction and HANDLE-EZ design collar for easy carrying.
* Shot-blast stippled aluminum finish - great looking and will not rust
* Includes external Acme threaded/Type 1 valve - prevents fuel from releasing unless a positive connection is made.
* Includes Overfill Prevention Device (OPD) - prevents overfilling the tank
* Features HANDLE-EZ collar design, which is standard on 5 to 40 lb. cylinders.
* Easy-to-read consumer warning decals included for you and your customers' protection.
Vertical & Horizontal Dimensions
OL = Overall Length
H = Height
D = Overall Diameter
B = Base Diameter
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in