The Volt Resistance WORK Menís 7V Leather Heated will provide hours of safe and protective, soothing heat. The heated gloves will not only provide warmth throughout the entire length of each finger but also heats the back and palm sides of the glove surrounding your hand with warmth. They also include a breathable waterproof membrane and a soft tricot lining. The underside of the heated glove includes extra leather palm protection to help with longevity in common wearing spots. The rechargeable battery pocket is located in the middle of the glove for easy accessibility. The rechargeable battery pocket opens and closes with a strong waterproof zipper and has a display window so you can see the power level setting while wearing the heated glove. This window will allow the user to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the rechargeable battery out of the pocket. A strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture.
The Volt WORK leather Heated Gloves will come complete with two rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and a dual charger. The dual charger will allow for the user to charge both batteries at the same time. The charger is compatible with 110V or 220V outlets and has a standard U.S. plug. For 220V compatibility you will need the proper adapter. All Volt products come with a 30 money back guarantee if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the gloves for fit once you receive them.
* Premium rich yellow leather and durable nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining
* Waterproof/breathable membrane
* Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
* Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
* Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and up to 8 hours on the lowest setting
* Includes two 7.4V 2200mAh (VB722Y) batteries and dual charger
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Women's - Glove Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions and Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in