The Volt Resistance RADIANT Womens 5V Heated Jacket has the ability to radiate heat deep in to your body’s core. This heated jacket is a perfect blend of a quilted nylon torso region to hold the heat around your core and soft shell arms and shoulder area for unrestricted movement. The Volt Radiant Heated Jacket is powered by a VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery This athletic but stylish jacket can be worn with the heat system running full blast when the temperature dips or without any heat on a mild spring day. The Radiant Heated Jacket features a four zone heating system that targets both sides of the chest and the upper/middle back between your shoulder blades. The patented Zero Layer Heat System provides optimal heat transfer, helping the heat to penetrate deep in to your body’s core for a superior warming experience. By using a 3 level external silicone switch the user will be able to easily change heat settings and visually confirm which setting the jacket is on. As with all of the Volt Resistance products, the lower the heat setting you are on, the longer the battery will last. The Volt Heated Radiant Jacket is machine washable once the lead wire is protected with the attached rubber cap.
* Includes VB560 5v 6000mAh USB powerbank battery and charging cable the provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
* Machine Washable
* External push button controller switch with 3 power level settings
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Women’s - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions - Pages 5 - 8
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in