The Volt Resistance OMEGA 5V Heated Hoodie is a perfect sweatshirt for daily use at home or campus life. This thing will pump the heat in to your bodyís core with the help of our patented Zero Layer Heat System. The Zero Layer Heat System minimizes the amount of bulky layers and also maximizes heat transfer. This will keep you toasty warm so you can enjoy more of lifeís outdoor activities. The Omega Heated Hoodie is made with a high strength Poly/Cotton blend. This sweatshirt wonít lose its shape and will stay looking sharp. The external rubber switch on the outside of the right hip pocket allows you to choose between 3 different settings. The switch will glow red when on the highest setting, blue for the medium setting and green for the highest setting. When you have the heat system turned on you will feel heat in 4 zones which will be upper back, lower middle back and each pocket. The pocket heat is to help keep your hands warm on those chilly fall mornings and evenings.
The Omega Heated Hoodie comes complete with a charging cord and a 5 volt 6000 mAh battery that will keep you warm for hours. When you arenít using the battery to heat the hoodie you can also use the battery to charge a cell phone. It is important to note that you can use any 5V USB power bank to run the heat system as long as it has a minimum 2 amp output.
Looking for extra batteries? VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery
* Comes with one VB560 5v 6000mAh USB power bank battery and charging cord
* Battery will provide soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* External push button controller switch with 3 power level settings
* High strength cotton for great durability and soft feel
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
* Four zone heat system located in the upper back, lower back and both hand pockets
* Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Menís - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in