The NEW Volt Resistance Gen IV VOLT Indoor Outdoor Heated Slippers. One of the biggest key features that you can see is the addition of a zipper on the side. This zipper runs from of the top opening down to the sole. This opens the entire side of the slipper up so that it is easy to slide on and off. The Gen 4 also has an added nylon pull tab on the back of the slipper to help ease the slipper on your foot. This Gen 4 heated slipper will come complete with 2 rechargeable batteries, a wall charger and wireless remote. The remote will help to control the temperature settings that range from Hi/Medium/Low. The heat system is located in the foot bed of the slipper and will heat from the tips of your toes back to the beginning of the heel.
The durable rubber out sole allows you to take trips outdoors with the slippers on and still keep your feet toasty warm. Designated for indoor or light duty outdoor use, you can head out to get the mail. grill up some steaks on the patio or cruise around the garage comfortably. The insole features memory foam that we added a little extra material to making this the most comfortable Volt Heated Slipper ever. With the Gen 4 heated slipper you can enjoy warm feet at home in the evenings, in the ski lodge after a cold day of skiing or even under your desk during the work day. Keep your feet and toes comfortably cozy with the Gen 4 Heated Slippers by Volt and remember, Stay Warm!
* Provides 3 - 7 hours of soothing warmth to help rejuvenate numb toes and cold, tired feet!
* Includes two powerful 3.7V 2200mah rechargeable lithium batteries a dual charger and wireless remote
* Vertical zipper on the inside of the foot going from the top opening to the sole making it easier to slide your foot in
* Nylon pull tab on the heel to assist in sliding them on over your foot
* Ripstop Nylon upper shell fabric and fleece lining
* 3 power level settings for you to select desired heat output for optimal comfort
* Memory foam cushion footbed for extra comfort
* G100 Thinsulate insulation traps in the heat encapsulating your feet with warmth
* Lightweight rubber out sole for flexibility and durability
* Battery connects to plug and tucks discreetly into a hook and loop pocket
* Available in BLACK Only
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions and Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in