The Volt Resistance FUSION 12V/7V Dual Source Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves give you the ability to keep your gloves heated whether you are on or off your bike. Everybody loves the unlimited power of traditional 12v heated gloves. Everybody also loves the portability of 7v heated gloves using small, lightweight rechargeable batteries. Volt's new patent pending Fusion Heating System brings everything you love about these two different heating systems together. And when on the bike, the glove batteries can be charged while you are powering the Fusion gloves through the 12v electrical system of your bike. When you stop to get off your bike, simply disconnect from the bike’s power and the rechargeable batteries seamlessly take over to power the gloves. When you get back on the bike, you can continue use the 7v batteries for power or connect to the 12v electrical system and the batteries in the gloves will automatically start charging and your bike's power will take over heating the gloves. The 7v battery and mating 7v plug is stored in a waterproof zippered pocket on the underside of the gauntlet cuff. The 12v coax plug is stored in a zippered pocket located on the upper inside lining of the gauntlet cuff. Made with nylon and premium leather that is drum dyed with extra double layer reinforcement on the palm. The design includes knuckle armor, protective gauntlet and padding on the lower palm. The gloves include a waterproof breathable membrane, over 150 grams of insulation and a soft tricot fleece lining. The thumb and forefinger includes touchscreen fabric so there is no need to take them off to operate your electronics. Adjustable wrist strap and neoprene lined cuff with cinch pull to help seal out cold and moisture.
*True dual source heated gloves allowing you to use with either 7.4v batteries or a 12v power source.
* Includes two rechargeable 7.4v 3350mah batteries and dual charger.
* Provides over 150 degrees of heat with heating elements placed throughout on both sides of the hand, the length of each finger, including the thumb.
* 150 grams of insulation
* Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
* Touchscreen fabric on thumb and forefinger tips
Each glove has 2 amp draw at 12v when powering the gloves and charging the 7v battery simultaneously
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Women's - Glove Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the links below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
* 12V Instructions and Operation Manual
* 7V Instructions & Operation Manual
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Not logged in