The Volt Resistance MOTO Menís 12V Leather Motorcycle Heated Gloves are constructed with a rich, drum dyed, top grade cowhide leather with and a nylon cuff are exceptionally light, strong and flexible. With heating elements placed throughout both sides of the hand and the entire length of each finger, they will keep your hands toasty warm while riding even in the coldest of conditions. Simply install the included fused battery harness to your 12V battery, connect the included controller/harness and you will be connected to instant warmth and never have to worry about cold hands again.
* Includes 3-prong harness with built-in 4 setting temperature controller
* Includes battery harness with coax connector and covered fuse
* Thinsulate Insulation
* Waterproof/Breathable Membrane
* Silky soft tricot fleece lining
* Adjustable wrist enclosure and cinch pull cuff for a perfect fit
* Reinforced protection on the palm
* 3 amp draw at 12v
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Womenís Ė Glove Size Chart
* Measure completely around the middle of the hand
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions and Operation Manual
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in