The Hi-Lift® X-TREME Jack is for the serious Hi-Lift® user, offering the "top of the line" all-cast version (48" or 60" sizes) with special features that include, charcoal metallic powder-coat finish, gold zinc-coated hardware and handle, and a special top winch-clamp-spreader attachment.
Charcoal Metallic Powder-Coat Finish provides a truly unique look that separates it from the standard Hi-Lift®.
Gold Zinc-Coat Hardware ensures the greatest rust resistance from extreme use for all the hardware, the unique winch-clamp-spreader attachment, and the handle.
Unique Winch-Clamp-Spreader Attachment replaces the clamp-clevis of standard Hi-Lift®
* 48" model (XT-485)
* 60" model (XT-605)
* Winch, clamp, spread to full capacity of the jack.
* One position for all winching, clamping, and spreading positions.
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
* 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra-long life.
* Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
* 28 square inch base plate.
* Approximate weight: 30 lbs. (14 kg)
* Rated Capacity: 4,660 lbs. (2113.74 kg)
* Tested Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
* Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
* Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
* Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
View installation PDF file
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in