The Volt Resistance Motorcycle 12V Heated Jacket Liner with Dual Heating System is the perfect riding accessory to help you stay warm and comfortable for those road trips with unpredictable weather conditions. The most important feature you need to know is that it is wired for two systems. This means that you can power your heated jacket Liner on a separate heat setting (system 1) than your heated gloves (system 2). The 12V Heated Jacket Liner comes complete with a 12V Dual Therm Controller as well as a 12V Harness and Fuse Pack. The jacket will draw a maximum of 6.4 amps or 77 watts at 12 volts. Please make sure that your motorcycle, snow machine, etc., has enough power output to properly heat the jacket. Insulated to be thermally efficient along with being wind-resistant and highly compressible. The rip-stop coated nylon shell and form fit allows it be worn comfortably underneath your riding jacket with just a single layer underneath. Includes rib-knit on the cuffs and the waist and tall collar to help seal in the heat and keep out the cold. Other design features include screen print graphic on left chest, two hand-warmer pockets and zippered power plug storage pockets to hide them away when not in use. The heating system includes multiple large insulated heating panels strategically located in the collar, chests, arms and the back that are designed to evenly distribute soothing warmth throughout your upper body.
* Interconnected System: Our 12V heated clothing forms an interconnected system in which the jacket allows you to connect to the gloves with just a single connection to the battery harness.
* Dual Wiring System: The 12V Heated Jacket Liner is wired to allow you to use a Dual Therm Controller to separately adjust the temperature for two different items. For example, you can power your 12V Volt Heated Gloves at one temperature setting and the 12V Volt Heated Jacket liner at a different temperature setting.
* Fused Battery Harness: The fused battery harness is the direct connector to the vehicle’s battery used as the power source to heat your jacket. Simply connect the red to the positive (+) post and black to the negative (-) post and you’re ready for heat! Includes an assortment of differently amp rated fuses based on how many 12V products you are powering.
* Insulated to be thermally efficient along with being wind-resistant and highly compressible.
* Rip-stop coated nylon shell with rib-knit on the cuffs and the waist and tall collar to help seal in the heat and keep out the cold.
* Two hand-warmer pockets and zippered power plug storage pockets
* Includes fused Battery Harness and Dual Therm Controller. Available in sizes S - 2XL. The jacket will draw a maximum of 6.4 amps or 77 watts at 12 volts
* Safe & Durable 12V Heating Technology
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
NOTE: NOTE: If you choose to return the 12V Heated Jacket Liner, you must also return the free Dual Therm Controller in order to qualify for a refund.
Men’s - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions and Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
Not logged in