The Volt Resistance MITT Menís 7V Heated Mitts are warmer than gloves but what makes these mitts even more unique is that we combine 200 grams of insulation with our Zero Layer heating system that concentrates heat to both sides of the hand and the thumb not only keeping your hand warm but your fingertips as well. I donít know about you, but my fingertips are usually the first to go numb and the last thing I want to have to deal with are cold, numb fingers that wonít function the way I need them to or want them to. If you are looking for some serious warmth but still like to have quick access to your hands then the Volt Resistance MITT 7V Men's Heated Mitts is the only way to go. Whether you are in the stands at the ballgame, out fishing on a frozen lake, out for a walk or getting ready to hit the slopes, go with our Volt Resistance MITT 7V Menís Heated Mitts and you will never be left out in the cold again. These versatile mitts are great for those looking for some warm shelter for their hands but also the ability to quickly remove them when your hands are called to action.
* One size fits most (M-L-XL) Men's Sizes
* Waterproof/breathable membrane
* Durable nylon shell and digital leather palm
* Heats both the back and the palm of the hand including the thumb.
* Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
* Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
* Includes 7.4V 2900mAh batteries (VB722Y) and dual charger
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Womenís Ė Glove Size Chart
* Measure completely around the middle of the hand
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
* 100% High - 2 hours
* 75% Med/High - 3 hours
* 50% Medium - 5 hours
* 25% Low - 8 hours
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in