The Volt Resistance ALPINE 7V Nylon Heated Snow Gloves are lightweight using a nylon shell combined with 150 grams of insulation. The gloves also include genuine leather palm for extra grip and durability. By utilizing the Zero Layer heat system the Alpine glove eliminates bulk and maximizes heat transfer. Constructed with a waterproof/breathable membrane these gloves will not only keep you warm but also dry. These gloves are great for all snow sports and outside winter activities.
* Lightweight nylon shell and soft tricot fleece lining
* Waterproof/breathable membrane
* Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
* Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
* Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 hours on the highest setting
* Includes two 7.4V rechargeable batteries and charger
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Women's - Glove Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions and Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in