The Volt Resistance SUMMIT 5V Mens Heated Down Jacket is powered by a 5V USB battery we you will stay ultra warm with the Zero Layer Heat System strategically placed in 3 key zones (both sides of the chest and between the shoulder blades). Combining the Zero Layer Heat System with 90% down/10% feather with 750 fill power provides a uniquely efficient garment that helps elevate your core temperature. The fine denier polyester shell is PU laminated with waterproof zippers to provide wind and water resistance. The Summit Heated Down Jacket by Volt is powered by a 5 Volt USB power bank battery that can be found at most retail stores. USB batteries can be used for heating up the Summit Heated Down Jacket or charging your cell phone. It is important to note that you can use any properly rated USB battery or power bank to power this product but ensure that the power bank is rated for a minimum 2 amp output to properly operate the heat system. Controlling the heat has never been easier with our multicolored “V” button on the heated jacket. The 3 level controller can be used on Red/High, Blue/Medium or Green/Low. The lower the heat setting you are on, the longer the battery will last & vice versa.
Looking for extra batteries? VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery
* Comes with one VB560 5v 6000mAh USB power bank battery and charging cord
* Battery will provide soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* External push button controller switch with 3 power level settings
* Ultra warm down rated, 750 fill power
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
* Zero Layer heat system eliminates bulk while providing more efficient heat transfer.
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men’s - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in