The Volt Resistance POLAR X 7V Heated Gloves are equipped with a simple built-in switch that easily allows you to adjust the heat output by choosing from 3 power level settings. A thick layer of foam insulation lines the back of the hand helping to trap in heat and insulate the rechargeable lithium battery allowing for extended run times in freezing temperatures. The Zero Layer® Heat System is strategically located throughout each glove providing coverage on both sides of the hand which includes the entire length of each finger, including the thumb as well as the back and palm side of the hand. Built to be the ultimate cold environment glove perfect for the cold storage industry and any other cold weather work or activity you can dream up. With harsh winter conditions and freezing temps in sight, the POLAR X gloves are aimed at keeping you warm and dry no matter how bad the elements get.
* Durable nylon shell with kevlar threaded seams and soft tricot fleece lining
* Waterproof/breathable membrane
* Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
* Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2 + hours on the highest setting
* Includes two 7.4V 3350 mah rechargeable batteries and charger
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Women's - Glove Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions and Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Not logged in