The Volt Resistance OUTFITTER 5V Heated Jacket is filled to the max with heat. Featuring our first ever double heat system, you will be fully enclosed in a maximum amount of heat with 8 heating zones. This is made up with 4 pads in the back, 2 in the chest and 2 in the pockets. The four back heating panels are heated using the controller on the right hand side of the garment and the chest and hand warmer pocket heating panels are heated using the controller on the left hand side of the garment. Maximum heat output combined with the rugged utility of a hardcore shirt jacket make this garment perfect for the trail, your next camping trip or a Friday night urban adventure. The Outfitter Heated Jacket is lined with fluffy flannel making it so comfortable you will not want to take it off and she will want to steal it from you when the temperature drops. Great styling and fabric will give you a look that will fit in while at the cabin in the country or running an errand in the city. Stay warm this season with the Outfitter Heated Jacket by Volt.
It is important to note that you can use any properly rated USB battery or power bank to power this product. You must ensure that the power bank is rated for a minimum 2 amp output to properly operate the heat system. Looking for extra batteries? VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery
* Comes with one VB560 5v 6000mAh USB power bank battery and charging cord
* Note: You will need two VB560 to be able to power both heating systems at the same time.
*Included battery the provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* 8 panel heat system on 2 separate circuits
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
* Right hand button controls the 4 back pads and left hand button controls the chest and pocket pads
* Flannel lined
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Menís - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual - Pages 5 - 8
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in