Volt Resistance EMPIRE 5V Wool Heated Vest Heated Vest is taking heated clothing to a whole new level. Featuring our patented Zero Layer Heat System, this vest will heat you right down to the core. This heated vest is being powered with a rechargeable 5V USB battery. You will feel heat in 4 zones which include middle of the back, low back and both sides of the chest. This Heated Vest has been awesomely crafted with an ultra tough and supremely warm wool/poly blend shell fabric and ultra soft nylon lining. Smoothly designed metal zippers finish this vest with a look and feel that can be worn in the woods or just around town. The power button is located next to the right hip pocket and it will allow you to choose between 3 different heat settings. Red is the highest setting, Blue is medium and Green is the lowest setting. The Empire Heated Vest by Volt will come complete with a Volt brand VB560 rechargeable battery and USB charging cord. Once you charge the battery, plug it into the vest with the cord located in the right hip pocket. You can then use the rubber switch next to that pocket on the outside of the garment. It is important to note that you can use any 5V USB power bank to run the heat system as long as it has a minimum 2 amp output.
Looking for extra batteries? VB560 5 Volt 6000MAH Extra Flash Replacement Battery
* External push button controller switch with 3 power level settings
* Wool/Poly blend and 200 grams of quilted insulation for unmatched look, feel and fit
* Includes VB560 5v 6000mAh USB power bank battery and charging cable the provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 6 hours on the lowest setting
* A large four-panel heating system centered in the back of the garment
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Menís - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email email@example.com
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Not logged in