Volt Resistance CRACOW Mens 7V Insulated Heated Vest was developed to be ultra-lightweight but with stellar heat retention capabilities. Constructed with an extra soft, 20 denier min-ripstop nylon lining and quilted shell and filled with 80 grams of lightweight, compressible and high retention insulation, not only will the vest heat up on command, it will hold the heat better than any vest on the market. It features a 4 panel, 3 zone heat system concentrated in the chest and back that is powered by a 7v lithium battery. No matter if you are climbing the nearest mountain or going down the block to get groceries, this vest's form, fit and function is second to none.
* 80 grams of lightweight, thermally efficient polyester fiber insulation
* Silky soft mini rip-stop nylon shell and lining
* 3 zone heating with 4 panels in the chest and a large back panel
* Provides up to 170 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting
* Includes a powerful 7.4v 2900mah rechargeable lithium battery & charger
Zero Layer® Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer® Heating Systems
Men’s – Volt Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
* 100% High – 2 hours
* 75% Med/High – 3.5 hours
* 50% Medium – 5 hours
* 25% Low – 8+ hours
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in