The Partner Steel Mini Fire Pan is what you need without additional "bells or whistles". A tough steel box made from 14 Gauge steel. One side slides into the other, making an open fire pan that measures from 15 to 25 inches long x 13-1/2 x 3-1/4 inches. Closed it is a compact 15 x 13-15/8 x 3-1/4 inches. Placed the Fire Pan on the ground propped up with rocks (so as not to scorch the earth beneath). The Mini Fire Pan is Forest Service approved for camping on all rivers, including the Grand Canyon.
* Open Fire Pan from 15" up to 25"
* Sets inside itself, for easy storage
* Sits on the ground, propped up with rocks
* Simple, functional design
* Fire Pan has no legs or grill.
* Forest Service approved
* 15 to 25 inches long x 13-5/8" x 3-1/4" deep
* Closed Size: 15" x 13-5/8" x 3-1/4"
* 14 gauge steel construction
* Total Weight: 15 lbs.
* Made in: USA
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in