Partner Steel Fire Pan - Large with Side Boards. This fire pan is the large size pan, 18 x 30 x 3-1/4 inches. It has 2 detachable side boards, approximately 12 x 18 inches. These side boards can be removed and stored inside the pan along with the legs and grill for transportation. Partner Steel Fire Pan is designed with dual purpose of both grill and a camp fire. This is accomplished by removing the lid and setting the legs in the tall position for a social fire that will be 24 inches off the ground. Reasoning behind having the legs is to keep the fire pan off the ground as heat scorches the ground and nothing will grow there for about 7 years. Partner Steel fire pan has a floating stainless steel bottom to prevent distortion, rust or burn out. Partner Steel Fire Pans are furnished with a stainless steel grill for many seasons of trouble free service. The legs and grill fit inside the case for storage or transportation and there are no loose pins or clips to get lost. An aluminum lid is standard on all Fire Pans for easy transportation. All pans are Forest Service approved for all rivers, including the Grand Canyon / Colorado River.
* Side boards for extra cooking / working areas.
* Used as grill or campfire
* Adjustable heights on legs for fire pans.
* Floating stainless steel bottom, prevents warping
* Fire Pans has legs, grill, lid & 2 side boards
* Legs & grill fits in fire pans for easy storage
* Aluminum lid for easy transportation
* Simple, functional design
* Forest Service approved
* 16 gauge steel construction
* Total Weight: approx. 45 lbs.
* Made in: USA
* Size: 18" x 12"
Large Fire Pan
* Size: 18" x 30" x 3-1/4"
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in