The Hi Lift® UTV Jacks "Original Power Tool" of the off-road market is now available to meet the ever-increasing demands of the UTV market with this specialized Hi-Lift® Jack model, sized perfectly for UTV operators... off-roaders, farmers, ranchers, search and rescue personnel, and general outdoorsmen.
* 36" model (UTV-364)
* 42" model (UTV-424)
* Lightweight, weighing less than 30 lbs.
* Special attachment: standard top clamp-clevis replaced with winch/clamp/spreader tool.
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
* 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra-long life.
* Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
* 28 square inch base plate.
* Approximate weight: 30 lbs. (14 kg)
* Rated Capacity: 4,660 lbs. (2113.74 kg)
* Tested Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
* Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
* Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
* Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
View installation PDF file
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in