The Volt Heated 5V Travel Pillow design has been around airports and train stations for decades, helping people relax and take a snooze. Leave it up to the product development team at Volt Heated Clothing to raise the bar. This Heated Travel Pillow has all of the same attractive features of some of the top rated travel pillows on the market with one unique twist…HEAT! We have strategically placed our patented Zero Layer® heating system right at the base of your neck when wearing the heated travel pillow to help provide soothing warmth and comfort. The backbone of this Heated Pillow is high density memory foam that contours to your neck as it heats up. This helps to cradle and support your head as you sleep or relax. The Volt Heated Travel Pillow is covered using a silky soft polyester fleece fabric that can be removed and is machine washable. Without a doubt, this is the most relaxing and best designed travel pillow available. Choose your optimal heat output by selecting from 3 power level settings with the push of a button using the built in thermostat controller. The Heated Travel Pillow by Volt will come complete with a 5V rechargeable battery and a USB charging cord. When you aren’t using the battery to power your Volt product you can use it as a backup charging device for your cell phone.
Looking for extra batteries? 5V VB530 - Volt Resistance 5V 3000mAh Power Bank Micro USB.
* Zero Layer Heat System warms the back of your neck
* 3 position push button controller to help regulate the temperature
* Memory foam pillow contours to your neck and head
* Machine washable case
* Comes with a 5 Volt rechargeable battery (VB530) and a charging cord
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Approximate Battery Run Time per Power Level
* High - 3 hours
* Medium - 4.5 hours
* Low - 7 hours
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual
Not logged in