The Volt Resistance CAMO 7V Insulated Heated Vest is quickly becoming a popular tool to for hunters to use because when you are walking and creating heat you can turn the vest off. When you get to your destination and stop moving and start to get chilled, you can turn the heat on. This added heat for your body’s core allows you to stay on stand longer and increase your odds of taking home that elusive monster buck you have been getting trail cam pictures of all summer and fall. The Camo Heated Vest by Volt utilizes the concealing properties of Mossy Oak’s Country pattern. This is one of the most versatile camouflage patterns ever made and will help transform you into a stealthy predator. The outer shell fabric of the Vest is made of a 4 way stretch poly that is super flexible and ultra quiet. The Camo Heated Vest by Volt is powered by a 7V rechargeable lithium battery pack with built-in microprocessor controller that allows you to regulate the temperature output between four different levels. The patented Zero Layer Heat System heats in 4 zones, 2 pads in the middle of your back and 2 pads in the chest. Once you activate the heat system, the vest will start filling your body’s core with unmatched portable heat. Another thing that hunters often do when using the Volt products is they carry extra batteries. If you have a couple batteries, you can run the vest on high until that battery runs out and then just replace it with another charged battery in your backpack. This will exponentially increase your runtime and allow you to stay in the woods longer and increase your odds of success.
The Camo Heated Vest by Volt will come complete with a rechargeable 7V battery (VB726Y) and a wall charger. Extra batteries that are available are the VB722 and VB759.
* 4 way stretch poly shell for stealthy movements
* Comes complete with a 7V 2600mAh rechargeable battery (VB726Y) and a wall charger
* Heats in the middle of your back and both sides of the chest
* Included battery the provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and 5+ hours on the lowest setting
* Mossy Oak Break Up Country pattern for ultimate concealment
* Safe & Durable 5v Heating Technology
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men’s - Volt Resistance Jacket / Vest Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the person’s body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Sizing Chart Mens Garments
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures – keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in