The Volt Resistance CAMO 5V Mossy Oak Country Hand Warmer can provide hours of heat so you can keep your fingers warm and ready for action. Thick layers of insulation lined with a tricot microfleece liner create a perfect environment for the patented Zero Layer Heat System to produce and retain superior warmth. The slanted ergonomic design will help you get your hands in and out easily and quietly so you donít spook your prey. The adjustable waist strap is also complimented with a stretchy buckle strap for a comfortable customizable fit. The battery pocket and storage pocket on both sides of the Hand Warmer give you plenty of storage space for your phone, wind checker, calls or anything else you can get to fit. 5 Volt replacement Power Banks can be found at most large retailers and can also be used to charge a cell phone when you are not using it to heat the Volt 5V Heated Hand Warmer.
Looking for extra batteries? 5V VB560 - Volt Resistance 5V 6000mAh Power Bank Micro USB.
* Includes VB560 5v 6000mAh USB Power Bank battery and charging cable the provides soothing heat on high for 2+ hours and up to 6 hours on the lowest setting
* Uses Voltís patented Zero Layer Heat System, 4 heating panels giving your hands complete heat coverage
* High retention insulation helps lock heat in
* Compatible with any 5V battery that has a 2.1 Amp output
* Mossy Oak Mini Country pattern
Zero Layer Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
All Volt products come with a 30 day money back guarantee, if the products are still in new/unused condition with all of the original packaging. Our goal with this guarantee is to allow you to check the fit once you receive your Volt Heat product. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
Battery Care :
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Instructions & Operation Manual
Not logged in