Partner Steel Jon-ny Partner Toilet System is a portable toilet, that is the proven wilderness pollution solution. The Jon-ny Partner is your campsite's best friend. This comes with a sealing lid for transporting and an RV clean out system. Since it is all aluminum construction, odors will not build up as in plastic units. The Jon-ny Partner is easy to set up, easy to transport and completely environmentally safe when used properly. It has the capacity of approximately 65 person days (i.e., it could accommodate 10 people on a six day trip). This model is the standard use by many river runners.
* Tank Only (Includes Lid & Attachments)
* Seat Unit (Includes Adapter Ring)
* Disposal Unit (Includes Sprayer & 3" Dump Hose)
* Set up your Jon-ny Partner by removing the clamp and cap, and dropping the toilet seat attachment into place.
* It has the "dry weight" of only 20 pounds and is designed for stability, including handles on both sides for portability.
* When you're ready to carry out your Jon-ny Partner, just pull off the seat, put the aluminum cover back on, and snap the clamp tight.
* The rubber gasket and collar-clamp prevent spillage if they are properly attached, even when Jon-ny Partner is turned upside down.
* With the funnel and hose attachment the Jon-ny Partner is ready to be emptied at an approved recreational vehicle dump station or at an authorized disposal site.
* This product has an aluminum tank for easy cleaning and disinfectant.
* Jon-ny Partner is equipped with a 5 pound pressure relief valve for the release of gas pressure. the tank, lid and collar clamp weigh 22 pounds.
* This product is approximately 12 inches wide, 17 inches long, and 16 inches tall without the seat in place. With the seat it measures a comfortable 18 inches tall.
* Capacity: 1 Person at a time!!! 65 person days
* Closed Case Size: 17" Deep x 12" Wide x 12" Tall
* Set-up: 18" Tall
* 5 lb. pressure relief valve
* Weight Empty: 22 lbs.
* Weight Full: 90 lbs.
* Made in USA
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in