Life Support Ultimate Survival Gear LLC has created the Survival Bracelet and Key Chain/Carabineer that provides the outdoor enthusiast who is carrying it with the maximum advantage if they are caught in the wild with little or nothing else. There is nothing that a person can carry that can guarantee their survival but the Survival Bracelet and Key Chain/Carabineer can give a hiker, hunter or anyone an enormous advantage for survival with the smallest amount of preparation and virtually no inconvenience. All of this can be carried on your wrist or on your bag with ease and comfort.
This product is water resistant, but it is recommended that efforts are made to keep the Survival Bracelet and Key Chain/Carabineer, dry whenever possible to ensure the best results.
Hopefully, you will never need to use the Survival Key Chain/Carabineer, but believe it or not this Survival Key Chain/Carabineer, Original Pod (9 inches) contains the following:
* Paracord 550: 7 strand - Approximately 14 - 15ft. depending on the survival bracelet size…with locking side release clasp/buckle. There are an endless number of uses for the cordage and a locking buckle in a survival situation. It can be used to create a better shelter, a raft, a carrying device, and weapons to hunt with or for protection…etc.
* Foil: Approximately 6" x 6” – Makes an excellent reflective surface for a signal mirror, and many other possible uses.
* Snare Wire: 8 ft. - This is more than enough to set 2 to 3 snare traps for rabbit, squirrel or other small game.
* Fishing Line: 20 ft. (6 – 10lb test) - Fish are usually a good option for a survival food with regards to availability, accessibility, risk verses reward, and energy expenditure to obtain food.
* Fishing Hooks: 2 (size and type may vary)
* Split Shot sinkers: 2
* Plastic/Rubber Fishing Lure: (size and type may vary) Live bait may not always be available or easily accessible. In these cases, an artificial lure may make the difference between success and failure in obtaining a fish dinner.
* Thread: 10 ft. - Thread can serve a variety of purposes from mending clothes to closing wounds in critical situations.
* Sewing Needle: 1 - Some possible uses are described above but can also be used as an improvised compass.
* Waterproof Matches: 3 matches and 1 striker - Fire is one of the most if not THE MOST important factor in survival. It provides protection from hypothermia and predator. The fire also aids the prevention of water or food borne disease by purification, and a variety of comforts from making meat more palatable to providing physical and mental comfort on long dark nights!
* Char Cord: 2 pieces - Char cord is an accessory to assist in fire making when conditions are not optimal for fire. Char cord will accept a spark or can be lit, but unlike a match, it will allow the user to have a glowing ember for several minutes to get their fire going.
* Survival Key Chains/Carabineers come in two sizes, Small Mini Pod (6 inches) and Large Original Pod (9 inches); length does not include the carabineer.
* Choose any color Survival Key Chain/Carabineer or mix any two colors.
* Please specify which color you want for the base cord and what color for the fringe cord, when mixing colors.
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in