Kodiak Canvas Enclosed Awning Accessory for Cabin Lodge Tent provides a nice area to get out of the weather or store extra gear. This accessory will increase your tent’s living space by an additional 44% space. Attach just the roof to use as an awning or combine with the side walls to create an 8x8 ft. attached room. Made with high performance, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess that are common with synthetic tents. The large front door means no crouching when you come and go. Six large windows provide openness, and excellent airflow. Windows can be opened and closed from inside the tent, and feature no-see-um, screen mesh that keeps the smallest bugs out. The door and windows feature top-rated YKK zippers. This design, boasting a frame with galvanized, steel tubing, will hold up to strong winds and even snow loads. A poly, sod cloth, trim helps seal the bottom perimeter. Package includes roof, side walls, frame, stakes, guy ropes and carry bag.
* 6 large zippered windows with no-see-um screen mesh
* Zippered front entry
* Poly sod cloth trim along bottom
* Secure attachment
**Attaches to 6170 Cabin Lodge Tent (sold separately) without the tent, this accessory if of no use **
* Approx. Pack Weight: 43 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags)
* Size: 8 x 8 ft. Enclosed Awning space
* Pack Size: 42 x 9 x 9 in
* Hydra-Shield 100% cotton canvas
* Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
* Frame: Galvanized, Steel Tubing
* All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
* Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
1672 Kodiak Canvas Enclosed Awning Accessory for Cabin Lodge Tent Owner’s Manual
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in