The Kodiak Canvas 10x14 Screen House can complete your camp with this rugged all-season screen house. It's the perfect retreat from bugs, sun, and weather. Place it over a picnic table to create an ideal dining area, or set it up to add a comfy living space. This is built on the popular and sturdy Flex-Bow frame with tempered, spring steel rods that keep the tent taut. Its 1-inch steel tube poles will hold up to fierce winds. The screen house features Hydra-Shield, 100% cotton duck canvas on the ceiling, and poly-cotton, rip-stop canvas on the walls. For ventilation and openness, the screen house is equipped with four large windows. The versatile side walls (front and back) can be rolled up, or extended out with poles into a small awning. Zip shut the sidewalls and/or windows for stormy weather, or privacy. Screen side walls can be rolled up for access or to create an open air atmosphere. Easy, one-person setup takes only a few minutes after you have staked it out. The steep walls and 6'6" high ceiling provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. A customizable organizer system offers convenient places to stow smaller items. The screen house has an open bottom-no sewn-in floor. This allows you to place it over a fixed picnic table. It is equipped with a poly fringe sod cloth around the bottom inside perimeter. This helps to seal out crawling critters. Comes with a duffel style storage bag and hefty, 12-inch steel, tent stakes. Note that the screen house is not free-standing-it needs to be staked down or anchored in order to stand.
* Hydra-Shield, 100% Cotton Duck Canvas ceiling.
* Flex-Bow Frame is exceptionally sturdy. Keeps tent taut.
* Quick & easy, one-person, set-up.
* Spacious 6'6" ceiling height provides walk-around comfort.
* Two large entries/doors/windows (front and back) with #10 YKK zippers.
* 2 large windows (ends) with no-see-um mesh. Zip shut from inside.
* Two 7 x 6.5 ft. awnings.
* Customizable organizer pockets.
* Heavy-duty 12-inch, steel rod, stakes.
* Duffel style storage bag.
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in