Hi-Lift® Off-Road Base is designed to alleviate jack from sinking on soft surfaces, and can be used with all models of Hi-Lift® Jacks. Newly designed Off-Road Base has serrated teeth along one complete side of the base. These teeth allow the user to scrape at hard dirt or gravel, to make a clear flat spot for the base to sit while being used in the lifting process. A clear flat area gives the Off-Road Base a better footing during the lifting process also. There has also been a hole drilled thru the center, which allows the user to attach the base to the Hi-Lift® jack bar for storage when not in use. Using a 5/16 inch x 4 inch bolt and wing-nut (not provided), the Off-Road Base is easily attached to the Hi-Lift® Jack for easy access when needed, and convenient storage when not.
* Alleviates jack sinkage on soft surfaces
* Serrated teeth along one side helps scrape or level ground for base
* Drilled hole in center of base for convenient storage on jack bar
* Rugged construction for strength and durability
* Can be used with any model of Hi-Lift jacks
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in