The Camco Wave-6 Catalytic Safety Heater is an ideal primary or secondary heating source. It produces enough heat to warm 230 square feet of space. The heater operates on low pressure gas and can be wall mounted or used as a portable unit. It is equipped with a 100% safety shut-off valve to prevent accidental non-ignitions fuel discharge. The built-in automatic Piezo electric sparker will last for 20,000 starts. There is no electrical drain or battery connection. The Wave-6 is adjustable from 3200 to 6000 BTU/hr. Catalytic heating is 99.98% efficient (flame type heaters waste up to 45% of all heat produced), resulting in a more efficient and low-cost heat.
* No flame, flue or chimney
* No electrial drain or battery connection make it the ideal solution for boondocking and dry camping
* Silent operation—no fan or blower noise
* Self-generating piezo starter
* 100% safety shut-off valve
* Use inside RV as portable unit or permanently mounted
* Can also be used outdoors as portable unit
* Safe for operation at altitudes up to 12,000 feet
* Adjustable from 3200 to 6000 BTU/hr
* Will heat up to 230 sq. ft.
* For use in vented areas only
* AGA and CGA approved
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in