The ALPS Mountaineering Flexcore Air Pads features a self-inflating air pad option for everyone! Whether you need a lightweight, compact air pad for your next backpacking trek or a double wide for you and your partner to share, the ALPS Mountaineering Flexcore Air Pads has it all. Constructed with a soft, durable polyester ripstop top and a durable polyester taffeta bottom, these air pads are ready for any adventure. The hexagon-shaped cored foam reduces weigh and provides a comfortable resting surface for a good night's sleep. Noncorrosive brass valves are used for lasting through the years. A convenient stuff sack with compression straps are included for easy transport and storage, and in case of an unforeseen emergency repair, a repair kit is included with each Flexcore air pad. Offered in multiple sizes: Regular, Long, XL and Double. Note: The Flexcore Double is two air pads with Velcro which allows the pads to be used together or separately.
* Polyester ripstop top fabric
* Polyester taffeta bottom fabric
* Hexagon-shaped cored foam (Regular, Long, XL)
* Jet Stream wave foam (Double)
* Velcro allows pads to be used together or separately, (Double)
* Double brass valves on (XL, Double)
* Compression straps included
* Stuff sack and repair kit included
* 7151004 Flexcore Air Pad Regular
* Dimensions: 20" x 72" x 2"
* Pack size: 7 "x 23"
* Weight: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
* 7251004 Flexcore Air Pad Long
* Dimensions: 25" x 77" x 2"
* Pack size: 7" x 28"
* Weight: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
* 7351004 Flexcore Air Pad XL
* Dimensions: 30" x 77" x 1.5"
* Pack size: 8" x 33"
* Weight: 4 lbs. 9 oz.
* 7351004 Flexcore Air Pad Double
* Dimensions: 47" x 75" x 2"
* Pack size: 8" x 28"
* Weight: 6 lbs. 15 oz.
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in