The Volt Resistance TATRA Menís 7V Heated Gloves are the perfect answer to freezing cold hands. The double reinforced leather palm make this heated glove great for outdoor work activities and playing hard in the cold weather. The glove is layered in a heavy-duty nylon shell that is super durable and tough enough to lock out the cold and seal in the warmth. These waterproof nylon performance heated gloves will provide hours of safe, low voltage heat. Using the soothing 7V heating technology, the gloves will provide warmth throughout the front and back of the hand and the entire length of each finger including the thumb. They also include a breathable waterproof membrane, a soft tricot lining and 150 grams of premium insulation to help trap the warmth in and around your hands. An adjustable nylon wrist strap and strong elastic cinch cord at the cuff helps to seal out any unwanted cold air or moisture. The TATRA Menís 7V Heated Gloves come with two batteries and a dual wall charger. The dual charger shortens the amount of time by charging both batteries at the same time. The charger is 110V/220V compatible and the proper adapter is all it will take to charge using 220V. The batteries are a 7.4 Volt that have a 4 level controller on the battery which allows you to choose different heat outputs. The battery pocket is located in the middle of the glove for easy accessibility. The battery pocket opens and closes with a strong waterproof zipper and has a display window so you can see the power level setting. This window will allow the user to easily adjust the temperature to one of four power level settings without taking the battery out of the pocket. The Volt Resistance TATRA Menís 7V Heated Gloves are great heated gloves for any winter work or play snow activity Ė skiing, snow removal, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, etcÖ
* Durable nylon shell with soft leather palm
* Waterproof/breathable membrane
* Heats the entire length of each finger as well as the thumb and each side of the hand
* Built-in 4 level microprocessor controller to select desired heat output
* Provides over 150 degrees of soothing heat for 2+ hours on the highest setting and 8+ hours on the lowest setting
* Includes 7.4V 2200mAh (VB722Y) battery and charger
*Available in two Colors: Black or Black/Gray
Zero Layerģ Patented Heating Technology. Click on link below to learn more
Zero Layer Heating Systems
Men & Women's - Glove Size Chart
* Measurements reflective of the personís body size, not the garment size.
* Please click on the link below to identify your size
Glove Sizing Chart
When you purchase your Volt Heat product from www.voltheat.com or from one of our authorized dealers, the electrical components of the product, the battery (ies) and charger are warranted for 90 days from the date of the initial purchase. Please contact us through orccgear.com with any questions or warranty claims or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Be sure to always read the instructions and warnings provided with your Volt Heat product before use. If for some reason you do not have this information please contact us and we can provide it for you.
* Please click on the link below for general Instructions & Operation Manual
Instructions & Operation Manual
Product Care :
* Remove battery and store connecting cable in battery pocket. We recommend to spot clean with a damp cloth or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent, hang dry. Do not twist the garment to prevent damage to cable. Do not dry clean. Do not bleach.
* Failure to charge battery prior to use will reduce battery life.
* CHARGE BATTERY REGULARLY. Charge between each use and a minimum of once every 3 months. It is important to maintain at least 25% of your battery power when not in use. Failure to do this will result in performance problems and reduced battery life.
* The battery life is 300+ cycles before the battery will diminish in capacity output.
* Lithium batteries provide a diminished capacity output at extreme cold temperatures Ė keep batteries inside the garment to minimize the impact and improve the performance.
* Please read product labels and all instructions before using your Volt heated product. Failure to follow instructions may cause overheating, fire or injury.
* Use carefully. May cause serious burns. You must frequently check skin exposed to the heating area to avoid burning. Never expose bare skin to heating area.
* The recommended power setting of 50% is sufficient for indoor use at temperatures between 50-64 degrees Fahrenheit. With lower temperatures during outdoor use the power setting at 75% to 100% is sufficient. It is not recommended to use the 100% power setting indoors for a long period of time as it may cause overheating and bodily discomfort.
* Please click on the link for further information on Warnings
Warnings & Safety Precautions
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in