Kodiak Canvas 12 x 12 Cabin Lodge Tent is where rugged meets refinement. Made with high performance, Hydra-Shield™, 100% cotton duck canvas. The tight weave and silicone finish make this canvas watertight yet breathable, minimizing condensation and mugginess that are common with synthetic tents. The sewn-in floor is a tough 13.5 oz. vinyl with welded seams that keeps water out. The tall ceiling (7.5 ft. at peak) and vertical wall design (4 ft. at sides) provide a roomy interior with stand-up, walk-around comfort. The large front door means no crouching when you come and go. Six large windows provide openness, and excellent airflow. Windows can be opened and closed from inside the tent, and feature no-see-um, screen mesh that keeps the smallest bugs out. A covered storm window and vents can be opened to circulate outside air, even when rainy. The door and windows feature top-rated YKK zippers. This design, boasting a frame with 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing, will hold up to strong winds and even snow loads. A stove jack allows for use of a wood burning stove, so you can stay warm and cozy. The 8x8 ft. enclosed awning accessory (sold separately) increases the space by 44%, and provides a nice area to get out of the weather or store extra gear. A zippered storage bag and hefty, 12-inch, steel tent stakes are included. Requires two adults for setup. Limited lifetime warranty.
* Spacious 7.5 ft. peak ceiling height and vertical walls. Stand-up, walk-around comfort
* Large D-shaped front door
* Hydra-Shield™ 100% cotton duck canvas. Durable, watertight, and breathable
* Sturdy frame
* 6 Large windows with no-see-um mesh
* 2 Vents
* Stainless steel, wire stake loops
* Heavy-duty, 12-inch steel rod, tent stakes
* Zippered storage bag
* 5” Stove Jack. Wood stove compatible (sold separately)
* Optional awning 8 x 8 ft. with steel frame (sold separately)
* Approx. Pack Weight: 97 lbs. (Includes tent, poles, stakes, and storage bags).
* Size: 12x12 ft. Tent space, optional 8x8 ft. awning sold separately.
* Pack Size: Tent--Length: 32 in. Diameter 16 in., Poles--Length: 46 in. Diameter 8.5 in.
* Capacity: 8-person (4-person when stove is used).
* Ceiling Material: 10 oz. Hydra-shield™ canvas.
* Wall Material: 8.5 oz. Hydra-Shield™ canvas.
* Floor Material: 13.5 oz. vinyl. Polyester reinforced, welded seams.
* Zippers: YKK #10 coil on door, #8 coil on windows.
* Frame: 1-inch, galvanized, steel tubing (main support).
* All-season: Use year-round, but not designed for extreme winter mountaineering or heavy snow accumulations.
* Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty.
6170 Kodiak Canvas 12 x 12 Cabin Lodge Tent Owner’s Manual
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in