The Hi Lift Cast Steel Jacks is exactly the same as the all-cast jack except that it has 4 stamped high-strength steel parts. We stamp and form the parts in-house; that allows us to offer the jack at a lower price, yet we still maintain the rigid quality standards that every Hi-Lift product must meet. The Hi-Lift Cast Steel Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching and clamping. Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations - whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh mountains, the Amazon jungle or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading, farming, auto recovery equipment you can buy. When it’s a heavy duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Don't Settle for an Imitation. The Difference is Quality
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
* 36" model (HL-364)
* 42" model (HL-424)
* 48” model (HL-484)
* 60” model (HL-604)
* All Cast and Steel Jacks are constructed with a mix of cast components and four high-strength stamped steel components
* Top winch connector clamp and powder coated finish with zinc-plated hardware standard on all jacks
* Two piece handle and socket is durable and reliable; Operation type: Mechanical
* Safe use information stickers, including rated load details and operating instructions, affixed to handle
* For greater safety, all Hi-Lift jacks are equipped with a shear bolt which prevents the jack from being used on loads greater than 7000 pounds
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in