The Hi Lift Cast Steel Jacks is exactly the same as the all-cast jack except that it has 4 stamped high-strength steel parts. We stamp and form the parts in-house; that allows us to offer the jack at a lower price, yet we still maintain the rigid quality standards that every Hi-Lift® product must meet.
* 36" model ( HL-364)
* 42" model (HL-424)
* 48” model (HL-484)
* 60” model (HL-604)
* Made of Cast & Stamped Steel Parts.
* 7000lb (3175.14kg) Tested Capacity.
* Lifts, Winches, Clamps, & More.
* Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
* Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
* For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
* 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
* Steel bar can be reversed for extra-long life.
* Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
* 28 square inch base plate.
* Approximate weight: 30 lbs. (14 kg)
* Rated Capacity: 4,660 lbs. (2113.74 kg)
* Tested Capacity: 7,000 lbs.
* Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
* Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
* Steel handle of 14 gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/16" diameter x 30" long.
View installation PDF file
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in