The Engel 32 Degree Hard Shell Cooler Paks are High-Performance, re-usable and outperforms standard gel packs. These Paks are great to be used as a cooler companion to keep contents cold and dry. Works great in lunch boxes, beach coolers, soft sided coolers and cold shipping. It also works well to extend the life of traditional bagged ice. Enjoy your recreational sports without the mess of melted ice. The Engel Cooler Pak is a non-toxic, non-hazardous, chemical freezer pack capable of maintaining a refrigerated temperature "charge" in a well-insulated cooler for an extended period of time. This is accomplished by charging the pack (freezing at 10 Degree F) to initiate the simple chemical reaction within the pack. These packs are safe, environmentally friendly and re-usable up to five years! Therefore, the Engel Cooler Pak’s are a great alternative for gas emitting dry ice as our pack do not require special handling, training or costly hazmat shipping fees. Whatever your adventure for the day which requires keeping your perishables cool and dry, pack these Engel Hard Shell Cooler Paks.
* High-Performance, Outperforms standard gel packs
* Safe and Environmental Friendly as a Cooler Companion
* Keeps Perishables Cool & Dry for an Extended Period of Time
* Use in Lunch Boxes, Soft or Hard Sided Coolers, Medical Packs
* Re-Useable these Pack Multiple Times up to Five Years
* Extends the Life of Traditional Ice Bags, Slows Ice Melt Time
* Help Maintains Temperature "Charge" in Well-Insulated Coolers
* Great Alternative for Gas Emitting Dry Ice, No Special Handling
* Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous, no Hazmat Shipping Cost
* Available in Two Sizes, Large and Medium
ENGCP-5HP - 32 Degree Hard Shell Cooler Large Pak:
* Dimensions: 12.5" Length x 8.375" W x 1.625" W
* Weight: 5 lbs.
ENGCP-5HP - 32 Degree Hard Shell Cooler Medium Pak:
* Dimensions: 9.375" Length x 7.125" W x 1.375" W
* Weight: 2 lbs.
Temperature at which Phase Change Occurs: 32 Degree F
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in