The Black Pine Pinecrest 10 Turbo Tent is a cabin camping tent for the whole family. It’s hard to believe that a tent for 10 people can go up so quickly! This tent sets up in a matter of minutes as three separate rooms, a spacious center and two comfort sized side rooms or as a single gigantic shelter. For a large family or anyone who just needs a lot of space, there’s not another tent on the market that’s both as big and as lightweight as this 10 person tent. The Pinecrest 10 Turbo Tent can accommodate up to 12 people or comfortably sleep 10 with lots of room left over for gear. Rollback vented curtains divide the space into a 10 by 10-foot center area with a separate room on each side; each room has an overhead light hook. Front and back D-shape doors and rainfly awnings give dual “porch” capability. The aircraft aluminum frame with its patented Turbo joints includes six poles for the left and right foldout rooms. There is plenty of room for several family members or friends on your next camping trip.
* Tent material: 150D PU Ripstop polyester with Thermoguard lining
* Rain Fly: 150D PU coated Ripstop polyester with front and back awnings
* Floor: Sewn-in 210 -Denier Nylon Bathtub-style floor
* Frame: 23m.m. (7/8"), Lightweight aluminum frame, jointed and connected
* Seams: Heat taped
* Packing: Each set in a heavy duty 600D Polyester/ PVC carry bag
* Two side windows with zippered storm flaps
* Zippered pockets for stow-and-go guy-lines
* 2 Rollback, vented curtain room dividers for privacy between rooms
* 2 Large side rooms with huge center room
* Heavy-duty MAX zippers
* Electrical power cord inlet
* No See UM nylon mesh
* Light hooks for each room
* Product ID: 30071
* Color: Olive Green/Tan
* Capacity: 8-10 Person
* Seasons: 3
* Footprint: 22’ x 10’
* Side Rooms: 6' x 10' each
* Center Room: 10' x 10'
* Center High: 7'
* Wall Height: 5' 11''
* Wind rating: 60 mph
* Packed size: 56'' x 15'' x 12''
* Weight: 64 lbs., including tent, rainfly, stakes, and canvas carrying bag
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in