Black Pine Freestander 6 TurboTent. Developed for those who need the space of a six-person tent but enjoy the set up ease of lighter-weight premium rip stop fabric, the Freestander 6 Turbo Tent offers top quality at an economical price. It has all the standard Turbo Tent luxury construction details a superior rainfly with stow-and-go guylines and front awning, for excellent protection against wind and rain; large D-style door and side windows of fine nylon mesh, which can be zipped from inside or out; and double-stitched seams throughout, heat-tape sealed. The bathtub-style floor of 210-denier nylon oxford wraps up on all sides to keep water and bugs out of your tent. Of course, the Freestander Turbo Tent features our innovative aluminum Turbo frame system, with jointed poles that quickly lock into place for fast set up. It is so easy that a single person can do it alone, and nothing ever gets misplaced because everything is connected. At 32 pounds, the Freestander 6 Turbo Tent is an incredibly lightweight option for a tent of this size.
* Tent: 150-Denier Rip stop Poly/cotton canvas
* Rain Fly with Front Awning: PU coated Rip stop Poly/cotton canvas. All seams with tape sealed
* Floor: Sewn-in 210-Denier Nylon Bathtub-style floor
* Frame: 23m.m. (7/8") aluminum frame set, Lightweight poles, jointed and connected
* Packing: Each set in a heavy duty 600D Polyester/PVC carry bag
* 60 second tent set-up
* No See UM nylon mesh
* Front awning with an arch aluminum pole erected
* Two side windows with zippered storm flaps
* Two guy line pockets on each corner of the fly
* Front D shape door and two sidewall windows with zippered storm flaps
* Heavy-duty MAX zippers
* Electrical power cord inlet
* Product ID: 30076
* Color: Beige and Khaki
* Capacity: 6 person
* Seasons: 3
* Footprint: 10' x 10'
* Center Height: 7'
* Wall Height: 5' 6"
* Wind Rating: 60 mph
* Weight: 32 lbs, including tent, rainfly, stakes, and canvas carrying bag
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in