The Black Pine Freestander 4 Turbo Tent was created for those who need a quick-and-easy tent at an economical price, without sacrificing quality. A scaled-down version of the Freestander 6, it packs all the features you expect from a Turbo Tent into an 8 by 8-foot footprint; an awning-style rainfly porch adds another 3 feet of protection from sun and rain. The lightweight rip stop polyester fabric has an inner polyurethane coating to ensure UV protection, waterproofing, and durability. The innovative Thermoguard lining holds in warmth on cold winter nights and keeps it out on hot summer days. As with all Turbo Tents, every seam of the Freestander 4 Turbo Tent is double stitched and heat-tape sealed. The aircraft-aluminum frame pops up in seconds (really!), and the rainfly has convenient guy line pockets. Lighter in weight than a canvas tent but still providing outstanding protection from the elements, the Freestander 4 Turbo Lite Tent is an excellent option for hunters and campers and a top pick as an emergency preparedness shelter.
* Tent: 150-Denier Rip stop Poly/cotton canvas
* Rain Fly with Front Awning: PU coated Rip stop Poly/cotton canvas. All seams with tape sealed
* Floor: Sewn-in 210 -Denier Nylon Bathtub-style floor
* Frame: 23m.m. (7/8aluminum frame set, Lightweight poles, jointed and connected
* Packing: Each set in a heavy duty 600D Polyester/PVC carry bag
* 60 second tent set-up
* No See UM nylon mesh
* Front awning with an arch aluminum pole erected
* Two side windows with zippered storm flaps
* Two guy line pockets on each corner of the fly
* Front D shape door and two sidewall windows with zippered storm flaps
* Heavy-duty MAX zippers
* Electrical power cord inlet
* Product ID: 30075
* Color: Beige and Khaki
* Capacity: 4 person
* Seasons: 3
* Footprint: 8' x 8'
* Center Height: 7'
* Wall Height: 5'5"
* Wind Rating: 60 mph
* Weight: 30 lbs., including tent, rainfly, stakes, and canvas carrying bag
Be Prepared. Carry The Following As Well
Not logged in